Happy Fall to one and all! Just as we bid farewell to another summer, so too must we leave behind the works of Tim Allen. On this week’s show, we round out the Santa Clause trilogy with a discussion of The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause.
Join us as we ponder the hard questions of the Santa Clause universe: How strictly must one abide by the rules of the Clause? Does this film’s version of time travel make any sense at all? What is up with all the gender reveal parties? Oh yeah, and what the hell happened to Bernard??? Anyway, this film raises far more questions than it could ever possibly answer, and on top of everything else we’ve got Martin Short running around as the living embodiment of 2020. So that’s great.
Right click here to download! Click below to listen now!
SHOW NOTES FOR THIS EPISODE:
- Santa Clause 3 is available to stream here
- Gender reveals aren’t always terrible. Just most of the time.
- Santa Clause 3 for Game Boy Advance
- The Great Outdoors: The steak scene
- Preorder your 4K copy of Dial Code Santa Claus today!
- KRANKOMETER: (-2, -3)
Questions? Complaints? Requests? Hit us up at XmasCreeps@gmail.com!