Arnold’s after that toy again! We’re halfway to Christmas, folks, and this week we’re pulling out one of the big guns. It’s Jingle All The Way! Arnold Schwarzenegger races Sinbad around Minneapolis for the last Turbo Man toy in the city. Meanwhile, the gang reminisce about some of the hottest must-have toys of yesteryear, how grimy cities look after a month of holiday celebration, and how this movie is ground zero for our modern consumerist hellscape.
NB: Movie chat begins at 23:05.
Click here to download! Click below to listen now!
SHOW NOTES FOR THIS EPISODE:
- Jingle All the Way is available On Demand and DVD/Blu-ray
- The Oral History of Crash Bandicoot
- Brad’s new pod-dog Charles!
- Dollman / Demonic Toys
- CollegeHumor’s Shazam movie
- Joe’s review of Damsel for Front Row Central
- KRANKOMETER: (2, -0)
Questions? Complaints? Requests? Hit us up at XmasCreeps@gmail.com!