Believe it or not, we have a perfectly valid reason for discussing Jurassic World this week, and it’s not just to piggyback on the arrival of the sequel! Anywho, on this episode the whole gang gets in on the action, picking apart the many questions this film raises and never bothers answering. For example: Why breed thousands of pterodactyls? Why genetically engineer a dinosaur with tree frog DNA if you aren’t going to have it shoot giant poison darts? And finally, why rebuild Jurassic Park in the first place?
Also in this week’s episode, Joe ponders the fate of one Mr. James Buffett, Johnny-5 subjects himself to the pop rocks and coke challenge, and Karyn and Bradford try their hardest to keep it together.
Click here to download! Click below to listen now!
SHOW NOTES FOR THIS EPISODE:
- Jurassic World is available wherever streaming movie rentals are sold.
- VIDEO: “We Tried Outrunning a T-Rex in Heels Like in Jurassic World”
- Frères Dangereux
- You should be watching the YouTube series DefunctLand.
- Director Colin Trevorrow defends his choices.
- END TAG: The Critic on Jurassic Park
- KRANKOMETER: (-5, -3)
Questions? Complaints? Requests? Hit us up at XmasCreeps@gmail.com!