Happy Summer, Creepazoids!
You can tell when a movie really sets us all on edge, because we wind up swearing a whole lot more than usual. That’s the effect of A Christmas Story 2, a decades-later sequel solely designed to cash in on a holiday favorite. Does Ralphie’s mission to get a new car for Christmas have anything on his Red Ryder carbine action range model air rifle? How weird is it to cast Marv from Home Alone as the Old Man? Does Randy live in his own personal time vortex? The answers to these questions and more on this episode of Christmas Creeps!
Click here to download! Click below to listen now!
SHOW NOTES FOR THIS EPISODE:
- The trailer for A Christmas Story 2
- FYI: Plot chat begins 22 minutes in.
- James Franco in Mother May I Sleep with Danger
- Flick never learns his damn lesson
- In 2016 dollars, Ralphie would owe the car dealer $1,134.45
- The Christmas Story House in Cleveland, OH
- KRANKOMETER: (3, -3)
PSA: Pirating media is bad. It’s super easy, sure. But still bad.
Questions? Complaints? Requests? Hit us up at XmasCreeps@gmail.com!
Pingback: Episode 92: A Christmas Story | Christmas Creeps