This week we’re embarking on a ridiculous mission to watch the entire Home Alone series backwards, starting with 2013’s made-for-TV Home Alone 5: The Holiday Heist. A kid who’s not Kevin McCallister defends a home that’s not in Chicago, IL from burglars (and Malcolm McDowell) who aren’t trying to steal everything in the house. It goes about as well as you’d expect.
Click here to download! Click below to listen now!
SHOW NOTES FOR THIS EPISODE:
- This movie can be rented through Amazon and iTunes (if you must).
- Joe pitches his idea for Macaulay Culkin’s return to the series in Home Alone 6.
- Fun Fact: This episode was recorded before the WWE fired Hulk Hogan.
- Fan theory #1: The McCallisters are intimately familiar with the Griswalds.
- Fan theory #2: Home Alone is a part of the Winslowverse.
Let us know how we’re doing! Email us at XmasCreeps@gmail.com!