You lovely listeners voted to make us watch some obscure garbage this week, so we do exactly that with the 1972 bargain basement kiddie flick Santa & The Ice Cream Bunny! Will Santa escape the blistering Florida sun? What exactly is the point of Jack & The Beanstalk? As Joe describes it, if The Ring were a Christmas film, this is what you’d find on the cursed videotape.
(Also, minor spoiler alert for Westworld, I guess?)
Click here to download! Click below to listen now!
SHOW NOTES FOR THIS EPISODE:
- This…thing…is available to stream on Amazon Prime.
- Or the Thumbelina version is on Internet Archive.
- Jack Valenti explains the MPAA rating system.
- The filmography of Barry Mahon.
- Something Is Wrong On The Internet.
- Action Park / Action Point
- KRANKOMETER: (-3, -5)
Questions? Complaints? Requests? Hit us up at XmasCreeps@gmail.com!