Happy Black Friday, friends! We hope your Thanksgivings have been full of family, friends and delicious eatings. With Turkey Day behind us, the holiday season is officially underway!
This year we’re kicking things off with what we hope will be a new annual tradition: It’s Shane Black Friday! Director Shane Black cannot resist the urge to set all of his movies around the holidays, such as this week’s film, the 2005 detective farce Kiss Kiss Bang Bang! Can Robert Downey Jr. and Val Kilmer solve a Hollywood murder without killing each other first? How well has this film aged since its Bush-era heydey? The answer to these questions and more on this week’s episode!
Click here to download! Click below to listen now!
SHOW NOTES FOR THIS EPISODE:
- Stream this movie now on Amazon Prime!
- Salted Caramel Pepsi
- Peppermint Twinkies
- The Vito Russo Test
- See also: Shane Black’s The Nice Guys
- Also see also: The Coen Bros’ Burn After Reading and The Big Lebowski
- Oh, and that “trashy detective novel that never was”? Yeah, it’s called “Bodies Are Where You Find Them” and it was written by Brett Halliday. Oops.
- Who wants to be Joe’s friend on Animal Crossing Pocket Camp?
- KRANKOMETER: (-1, 3)
Questions? Complaints? Requests? Hit us up at XmasCreeps@gmail.com!
Pingback: Episode 73: Iron Man 3 | Christmas Creeps
Pingback: Christmas Creeps: Iron Man 3 – Christmas Podcast Network