On this week’s episode, the Creeps tackle one of the holidays’ most ubiquitous movies, the Bing Crosby/Danny Kaye musical White Christmas. Along the way, we also go down rabbit holes related to Power Rangers, Jonathan’s knowledge of America’s train system, and the wackadoo madness Brad dreams about when he eats smoked salmon. And somewhere in all that, we actually discuss this 1954 classic. All in a day’s work around these parts!
Click here to download! Click below to listen now.
SHOW NOTES FOR THIS EPISODE:
- White Christmas is available on Netflix
- For more information about rail transportation in America…
- Joe’s review of Power Rangers.
- Weird Al’s first TV appearance.
- GARFIELD CHRISTMAS KRANKOMETER: (5, 1)
- WHITE CHRISTMAS KRANKOMETER: (3, 2)
Questions? Complaints? Requests? Hit us up at XmasCreeps@gmail.com!