Welcome to the first episode of the rest of our lives. Election 2016 is all wrapped up, and this week our hosts seek solace in the sweet nectar of holiday beers. Also, we’re discussing everyone’s favorite holiday classic: National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. The results of last episode’s listener poll are still very much pending, so don’t think we’ve thrown that out just yet. Think of this as an emergency episode in a time of crisis. Anyway, this week we discuss the election, the sad backstory of Cousin Eddie, and Christmas Creep at Walt Disney World!
Click here to download! Click below to listen now!
SHOW NOTES FOR THIS EPISODE:
- If you want to skip Politics Creep, jump to 25:00.
- Joe’s Excellent Disney Halloween Adventure
- The Big Bang Theory prequel you never knew you never wanted
- “The Spirit of Christmas” – Ray Charles
- “Commander Crisp” – The Perry Bible Fellowship
Questions? Complaints? Requests? Hit us up at XmasCreeps@gmail.com!