This week on the podcast, we discuss the family Christmas movie Love The Coopers. Through the ridiculous power of marketing, Redbox tried to convince us this was a Valentine’s Day movie. We may be a bunch of dummies, but we’re not that dumb. I mean… We rented, watched, and did an episode about it, but we’re not thaaaat dumb. Happy belated-Valentine’s Day and also Leap Day, everyone!
Click here to download! Click below to listen now!
SHOW NOTES FOR THIS EPISODE:
- The Love the Coopers poster vs. the Valentine’s Day poster
- The best dog flashback since The Hills Have Eyes 2
- More facts about Hot Coffee, Mississippi
- JON’S MEMORY BANK: Some thoughts on the movie Idiocracy and politics
- KRANKOMETER SCORE: (4, 2)
For a more in-depth review of this film, visit our friends over at Front Row Central.
Questions? Complaints? Requests? Hit us up at XmasCreeps@gmail.com!