Just in time for Thanksgiving, Joe and Jon take a moment to give thanks that all movies aren’t as inexplicably terrible as the 1989 Nazi-horror movie Elves, starring Dan Haggerty basically still playing Grizzly Adams. If this episode sounds like a scatterbrained mess, just know that that is 100% the movie’s fault for being needlessly dense and also unfathomably boring. Happy Thanksgiving!
Right-click to download! Click below to listen now!
SHOW NOTES FOR THIS EPISODE:
- You can watch this film in its entirety on YouTube.
- The proto-Nazi symbol according to this movie.
- The sordid history of the names of various Batman villains.
- Robert Rodriguez and John Malkovich’s cinematic time capsule.
- Krankometer Score: (0, -4)
All questions, complaints and requests can be sent to XmasCreeps@gmail.com!